More than 40 years ago, Roofing Southwest began solving roofing problems associated with commercial buildings. Four decades later, we continue to build, service and maintain leak-free commercial structures. Armed with trained professionals and plenty of know-how, our partnership approach to roofing has effectively eliminated all roof leaks. Trained in various roofing systems, we have rewarded building owners and customers with leak-free performance and peace of mind that they desire.
Commercial Roofing Applications
- Foam Roofing — Sprayed polyurethane foam (SPF or just "foam") is a combination of two chemicals that are fed through a spray gun that heats and pumps the materials onto the roof surface.
- Tile Roofing— Formed from stone or baked clay (clay, terracotta, ceramic, slate or concrete are the most often used materials in creating tile roofing materials), tile adds a decorative element to commercial projects.
- Built-Up Roofing (BUR) — Built-Up roofing consists of multiple layers of material that are laminated together (a base sheet, felts or fabric layers, bitumen and a surfacing component).
- Asphalt Shingles—Asphalt shingles are the most common form of roofing material used in the United States, primarily because they are so affordable. With a wide variety of colors and styles, new asphalt shingle roofs are an economical and attractive way to spruce up your property.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing (MB)— MB is asphalt with modifiers added to it to give it plastic or rubber-like properties making it much more durable.
- Single Ply Roofing— Single ply roofing membranes (sometimes referred to as PVC or TPO) are created using layers - an insulation layer, a singly ply membrane like plastic or rubber, flashing, and an adhesive that melds the layers together.
- Metal Roofing— Made from steel, aluminum or copper, metal roofs can also be extremely attractive as well as highly resistant to winter snows in the mountains of the Southwest.
- Coatings—The very last layer of almost every type of roofing (foam, metal, asphalt, modified bitumen, shake, tile, etc.) is a coating substance. These coatings can be composed of a wide variety of materials including acrylic, aluminum, rubberized aluminum, polyurethane, asphalt, polymers, cement, granules, rock — the list goes on and on.
Commercial Property Types
- Retail / Office— A leaking roof can mean huge potential losses to work & inventory, as well as a danger to customers and employees. We take that very seriously and offer 24 Hour-emergency service for urgent repairs.
- Industrial— Thanks to chemicals, exhausts and residues, roofing material used in the industrial and manufacturing industry frequently takes a beating, above and beyond the normal wear and tear experienced by residential properties.
- Multi-Housing— Multi-family, multi-housing, condos, HOAs, townhouses and mixed-use communities present some of the most difficult solutions for professional roofing contractors specifically because these types of building often combinations many different types of roof slopes and materials used.
- Casino— Large scale roofing projects on high-rises and casinos present a considerable challenge to the owners as well as the professional roofers, but Roofing Southwest has tackled projects like Casino Arizona and Wild Horse Pass.
- Hotel and Hospitality— Because guests come to hotels and resorts to get away from it all, the last thing they want is someone pounding on the roof while they are relaxing. Roofing Southwest takes the desires of your guests very seriously.
- Schools and Educational Facilities— The safety of students and teachers is our primary concerns when we work on a school or educational facility.
Roofing Southwest is proud of its track record working with both large and small commercial projects. With experience on such notable projects as the Westin Kierland Hotel and Resort, the Stapley Commercial Center, the Coca Cola Bottling Plant and Scottsdale Community College, you can trust Roofing Southwest to handle your project with professionalism, speed, quality and care for your property and people.