Home ownership in America has never been as important as it is today. We understand how valuable your home is to you. More importantly, we understand how important the roof over your head is for protecting your family and your valuables. For more than 40 years ago, Roofing Southwest has been building and repairing residential roofs throughout the Southwest. Armed with trained professionals and plenty of know-how, we are able to handle any type of installation and maintenance with any type of roofing material including.
- Asphalt Shingles — Asphalt shingles are the most common form of roofing material used in the United States, primarily because they are so affordable. With a wide variety of colors and styles, asphalt shingle roofs are an economical and attractive way to spruce up your residence.
- Tile Roofing — Formed from stone or baked clay (clay, terracotta, ceramic, slate or concrete are the most often used materials in creating tile roofing materials), tile adds a decorative element to many homes in the Southwest.
- Foam Roofing — Spray polyurethane foam (SPF or just foam) is a combination of two chemicals that are fed through a spray gun that heats and pumps the materials onto the roof surface.
- Metal Roofing — Made from steel, aluminum or copper, metal roofs can also be extremely attractive as well as highly resistant to winter snows in the mountains of the Southwest.
- Wood Shake Roofing — more commonly referred to as cedar shake or cedar shingles — can actually be made from any type of wood. Shake roofs offer a natural, classic look with plenty of character and charm.
- Modified Bitumen — Modified bitumen (MB) is an excellent alternative for residential buildings since it is an extremely economical and flexible roofing system for low-slope or flat roofs.
- Coatings—The very last layer of almost every type of roofing materials (foam, metal, asphalt, modified bitumen, shake, tile, etc.) is a coating substance. These coatings can be composed of a wide variety of materials including acrylic, aluminum, rubberized aluminum, polyurethane, asphalt, polymers, cement, granules, rock — the list goes on and on.
Residential Roofing Styles
There are a multitude of roofing styles in the Southwest — flat Spanish Colonial adobe structures, elegant and detailed tile roofs, the steep sloping roofs of mountain cabins, simple asphalt shingle on single family dwellings and more. With 40 years of experience, there isn’t one of these styles that Roofing Southwest hasn’t worked on multiple times. We enjoy each and every challenge and pride ourselves on our professional approach on every job.
Residential Roof Maintenance and Repair
With severe heat, strong summer storms, strong winds and deep snow, roofs in the Southwest can take a beating. We think the most important part of our job isn’t just building roofs, but maintaining them. Simple maintenance and repairs are critical to catch small problems before they become big ones. We take pride in helping our clients maintain and repair their structures to get the maximum amount of life from every roof. When unexpected storms do cause damage, please call our 24-hour emergency repair service for help, and then keep us on hand for yearly inspections to prevent future problems.